Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ShadowBalkan
Your Roleplay Name: MickeyGoldmill
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584463093

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Disconnecting whilst being shot at. Extended by Efan for horrible comments on the forums.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey id like to start with saying i'm extremely sorry to RACXES in the first place and efan secondly for having to deal with my inconvenience i caused i was intoxicated which caused my outburst in the situation and wasn't helped by my cat dying im sorry not excusing my actions just clarifying the reason behind the actions which i explained to efan. I do not normally or ever before joke about cancer considering i lost a family member to it and was extremely sorry for what i said in the morning after i said it out of the frustration i felt when i was that situation and felt i couldn't remove myself from it. I love perpheads and shared so many memories with the people who play and the friends i made along the way and I consider myself and friends do a good member of the community but just messed up A LOT when i got frustrated. I wish for ur forgiveness and reconsideration consideration of the matter as this wont ever be repeated again on the time i play this amazing server which i love and have so many memories on i wish for forgiveness and turn a new page over in my time on the server maybe a reduced ban and forgiveness for my stupid and out of order actions thank u for reading and im extremely sorry for my actions ❤️