Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: N/A
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kanker
Your Roleplay Name: Don't remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70980989

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Running a suspicious file presumed to be a cheat

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm comming back to Gmod and always liked this server. I never intend/intended on cheating and have always had a relatively clean record.
This is the only RP server where i can actually talk normally to people without getting RDM'd by some random guy.
I also believe i can do good for the server, i have always brought good humor and fun times.

I really do hope i get to play again and get into some very legal shenanigans.
I also have a very good record when i used to play on the server as a cop and never did anything weird.

I remember trying to run a file a long time ago i claimed to be for optimization. but this file is lost to time, i didn't even have it anymore when they asked me for it after a while.

Even i don't remember what the file was and i apologize for trying to run suspicious files on the server.
Again i would like to say i don't intent on cheating and i hope i can pick up where i left of, to have fun and play on the server.

If the moderator team would like it i'd even be willing to share my running files and my entire gmod installation, i have nothing ot hide and just want to play again.

And if it helps, i really miss my pink mini, little guy got me everywhere.

Reaction score
Were you trying to cheat or not?
No, i never intend on cheating. i hate playing against cheaters and i never want to cheat.
Edit: it was a long time ago so i don't remember. But if i was trying to i sincerely apologize.

Reaction score

An apology should only be made if you admit wrongdoing, if you still insist you weren't cheating then you should dispute the ban and explain what the file was that you were trying to run with evidence.