Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: mike
Your Roleplay Name: Mike Johnston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86732815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to start off by saying sorry for using a cheating program on your server a while ago I understand how unfair that is for the others players in the community. When I was banned from the server I was very immature and was just messing around on all gmod servers, I know using a cheating program is really not allowed but this will not happen ever again and you can trust me I will even record for you guys if so. I understand now and have matured a lot since my ban since it has been about 2 years since I got permaed. My friends have gotten into the server, and I would like to play the server with them. Honestly, if this isn't accepted it's understandable. I haven't touched a cheat since my ban since it was my friends cheat I was using in the first place. I haven't played gmod in a very long time and want to get back into it once again I sincerely apologize.

Additional Information: None

Reaction score

You ban evaded 3 times, the last being only two months ago. You won't be unbanned for a long time.