Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benji/Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ItfameHD
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Blackie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547898965

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Taxi driver minging a year back, then ban evades.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well, this is an ban apology since i know what I have done could be dealt with in better ways. When i got my 6 month ban (which is now a year ago), it was first a 5 day ban. But added all my ban evades it came up to 6 months, when 6 months past I logged in and instantly got banned because of my other accounts being permanently banned due to the ban evade. But since the ban evades were added on to my sentence I think that this was wrong, Because of my earlier conversations with admins I thought appealing would be stupid and a "shot in the dark" since I was not trustworthy, or at least that's what i thought. So recently after a year, I made a new account instead of appealing the faulty ban i had gotten, this was extremely stupid. So now that got banned fairly for ban evading, but my intentions has never been to rule break or break RP, I want to be a serious player, I want to be apart of the role play with intentions of serious and developing RP. I am truly sorry for the ban a year ago minging as taxi driver and using family shared account, I do know that its wrong and always was wrong, but I don't want to be banned again and I am not intending to. I am 18 turning 19 now, I know its not trustworthy but I have grown as a person IRL as-well, and is truly wanting to take RP serious. This server is extremely fun to play in and I think the admins are good, so I do wanna apologize to the admins and the server in general for taking time from them and being a total idiot, I just wanna be able to play again. I also let my friends down as they want to be able to play with me on the server. I could elaborate a lot more but I will keep it short, so with this being said I am truly sorry for my actions and for what it´s worth, I am not intending to ever rule break again. I have Studied/read the rules during my time of and I can proudly say I know the most by hand.
I am sorry, and please do know this is a serious appeal I do mean every word and that I will prove.

Sincerely
ItFameHD

Status
Not open for further replies.