Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: #Elite# Got_Owned
Your Roleplay Name: Corey as i remember was 2 years ago
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28130639

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I dont really remember anymore... but i know that i regret it alot, i used to play gmod alot untill i got banned on perp, probably cause i was ragehacking or something else..... I would never never hack again in my life if i could get unban

Why should this appeal be considered?: I regret my actions in this server, i had alot of fun and friends in here, although i was salty alot.....
2 years been passed and ir eally wanna play perp and gmod again..... i miss it, i miss gmod, i know i was toxic, and i am sorry, i was young and stupid, i am now 25 years, i know i have learned my lesson and that i will behave normally, and talk with respect. im not the same guy as before.... i can promise i am changed, and i am sorry for the things ive done, if i could get unban again, would be really nice, so i could donate to this server and play this 24/7 again

Reaction score

I am inclined to let you back if your next appeal is better and you address the fact that you cheated more, as well as how uncooperative you were with me on Discord when I attempted to get your demos. You kept offering to screenshare, and incessantly came at me for not dealing with Tinky's alleged cheating. You then rescinded your offer to screenshare, kept arguing, then screenshared anyway to show me your demo folder, only for me to direct you to your recycle bin, where the demos still were.

Status
Not open for further replies.