Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Jandrew Bae
Your Roleplay Name: David Campos
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83448309

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 1.6, 1.1 - User was constantly minging by spamming buttons (while micspamming) at the RC station preventing the RC from doing their job and getting their truck stuck. When asked about the situation, they were disrespectful in the report and closed it themselves. Afterwards, they went on duty to get a pistol and walked around the PD constantly shooting. No intention to role-play. Extended for poor behavior on the forums.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Aquaa,

I am writing to offer my sincere apologies for my recent behavior on the server. I understand that I have caused harm and inconvenience to multiple players and to you, the person responsible for maintaining order on the server. I take full responsibility for my actions and I am deeply sorry for the trouble that I have caused.

To begin with, I want to apologize for minging at the RC station. I understand that my actions, such as spamming buttons and micspamming, prevented the RC from doing their job and caused them inconvenience. I also understand that I got their truck stuck, which only made things worse. I regret my actions and I am truly sorry for the trouble that I caused.

Furthermore, I want to apologize for being disrespectful in the report. I understand that when you asked me about the situation, I should have been polite and cooperative. Instead, I was disrespectful and closed the report myself. I regret my actions and I understand that they were not helpful or constructive.

Lastly, I want to apologize for my behavior on duty. I understand that I went on duty to get a pistol and then walked around the PD shooting it, without any intention to role-play. I also understand that this was not only against the rules but also caused inconvenience and frustration for other players. I regret my actions and I promise to be more respectful and cooperative in the future.

In conclusion, I want to offer my sincere apologies for my behavior on the server. I understand that I have caused harm and inconvenience to multiple players, and that I have made things difficult for you, the person responsible for maintaining order on the server. I take full responsibility for my actions and I am deeply sorry for the trouble that I have caused. I promise to be more respectful, cooperative, and role-playing in the future.

Sincerely,

Jandrew Bae

Reaction score
What about your behavior on the forums with your friend(s) after your ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.