Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo/rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Rayan
Your Roleplay Name: Ryan dae
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127690

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.3 - User raided a property, died and proceeded to counter a raid on the property less than 20 minutes later

Why should this appeal be considered?: I deeply regret my actions and the consequences they have caused. I am aware that my behavior was not only disrespectful but also disruptive to the community and the overall experience on the server. I fully understand the importance of following rules and guidelines in order to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all users. My actions were inconsiderate and went against the principles that make the server a welcoming place for everyone. I kindly request your understanding and forgiveness for my actions. I genuinely regret the inconvenience and disruption caused to you and the entire server community. I assure you that this incident was an isolated event and I have learned my lesson.

Additional Information: Once again I sincerely apologize for my behavior and any negative impact it has had on the server. Thank you for considering my apology.

Reaction score

Ban reduced to 2 days, it’ll expire in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.