Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: speeds_
Your Roleplay Name: Daniel Frost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:212463277

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Nearly 7 months ago now I decided it would be a good idea to inject cheats into my game and join perp, I did this to gain and unfair advantage over other players and for my own gain, I understand that cheating is not taken lightly on Perpheads and comes with very serious consequences which led to my permanent ban, I respect the decision that was made as the staff who issued the punishment is only doing their job.

I want to assure you that this was a mistake which will never happen again, I have learned from this punishment and I understand the importance of playing fair, I understand that a permanent cheating ban is a serious punishment and I am willing to accept any further conditions that may be required for me to return back to Perpheads.

I am aware that my action have negatively affected the community and ruins the integrity of the game and ruins the experience for other players, by cheating I was able to see people with ESP so that I could see where people were coming from and win fights in my favour, this was extremely unfair and caused the staff who issued my punishment to look into this problem further by demo requesting me, Instead of being the better person and admitted to cheating when I was PM'd on the forums, I kept quiet and let Efan look into the evidence, wasting his time when I could've just admitted, a few days later I was asked to join teamspeak, after joining I was told that they knew I was cheating and they asked what I was using. I told them I was using GMod SDK and that was it, I'm sorry to the staff who had to investigate me and spend time they could be spending on better things.

I hope that my apology and commitment to change will be taken into consideration, I am fully aware that most cheating bans last over a year, sometimes even multiple years, that's why I will be constantly improving myself as a person and being a fair player, keeping it that way to be able to prove to you I have changed the next time I appeal if this was to be denied.

Thank you for taking the time reading this, have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.