Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: speeds_
Your Roleplay Name: Daniel Frost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:212463277

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly, I will start off by saying how sorry I am to the players whose gameplay I ruined and the staff members' time I wasted. I know that what I did was outright unacceptable, and it will never happen again. I realize that cheating is not okay and it ruins the integrity of the game for everyone. My time being banned has helped me reflect on this situation and better myself. I haven't used cheats on any Garry's Mod server since my ban. When I was on the server, I tried to follow the rules as best as possible and stay out of trouble. It was never my intention to be a nuisance to people and make them waste time and money fighting me. I realize that you may not be able to forgive me for this, and that is very fair. In my time away, I have accepted and understood the consequences of my actions, and I will never use cheats again, as this ban has made me realize the mistakes that meant I couldn't play the server I once loved.

I had a lot of fun when I was playing without cheats, and I thought I would have more fun if I used these cheats. I thought it would have helped me, but instead, it got me banned from the server. I just hope I can play the server I had so much fun on and made so many friends on all those months ago. Thank you for reading this appeal

Last edited by a moderator: