Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kronen
Your Roleplay Name: Zoe French
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4980326

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'd like to start my appeal by saying I am sorry for using cheats on this server I know it was wrong and it was stupid of me to use cheats. When I played perp it was really fun and gmod is getting kind of boring. Id love to hopefully rejoin the perp community without cheats this time and have the same fun i did before. I have already uninstalled the cheats I used and when I got banned I informed them what cheat I was using due to me realising my wrong doing. I am sorry to anyone who's RP and fun was ruined due to my actions. I feel as though my appeal should be considered due to my ban being 5 months ago and I haven't used cheats on a server ever since. I have learned my lesson and realised that cheating makes the game not fun for me and anyone else to gets effected by my actions. I would also like to apologise to the staff team who had to deal with my actions and wasted their time on me when they should have been helping people who needed it. My last thing I would like to say on my appeal is that making a return to perpheads would be amazing I loved the community and the time i spent on the server I made a lot of friends who helped me progress and I am also sorry to them for wasting their time and money trying to help me.

Last edited by a moderator: