Ban Apology (Admin meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer,Dank (Admin Meeting)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ☯CRaZyM4N☯
Your Roleplay Name: Raymond Augustine/ or Ray
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15418371/STEAM_0:0:56078670

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all i am extreme sorry for what i have been done at those couple days it's a shame really
this was some idiot action cause of anger towards people that were cheating and was destroying my fun, so i used only them to grind, most at raids i even were missing shots as i was feeling sick doing this, cheating on games is something i am against it,i am hating it, but i tried it anyways.. suppose it is what it is..
the ban i received then it was justified.
obviously i wont do that ever again, i will try to help catch the cheaters with the staff help and report them this time.
Well i can't play any other servers, that is the only one server that is what i like and having fun, Staff is there always support you and keeps sure the rules are followed by everyone,
i am again apologizing to every staff and member for my doings
and if get forgiven so i can play again, i promised that i wont do that ever again,
i know staff wanted 1 year to pass before appeal 4 cheating at my previous appeal
well 1 year has passed to this account and i am gonna give one more try to be accepted as i do not ident to cause any more problems like this, i am always trying to keep up with the rules of the server,or be in some way active at forums,
it's true i used an alt after 1-2 months of my ban with STEAM_0:0:56078670, i got caught. by many staff members and asked questions, i couldn't lie, i don't like lies so i answered truthfully, got banned by dank, i had no objections at all, they asked me to wait longer before i appeal again,
so 1 year has passed without ban evading or making any alt accounts,
i was hoping for that second chance, i will try my best to do not disappoint you with the rules
especially with cheating, that will never be done again.
And thank you for your time for reading this and ,i wish that it will be considered,
i will respect every answer.
Have a nice day..

Additional Information: you can see my previous appeal here : https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology-admin-meeting.52191/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.