Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: *BwB_CRaZy*
Your Roleplay Name: Ray Augistine
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15418371

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: ************************************
************************************1:I am very sorry to how stupid action i took, then************************************
************************************2:i like to play serious rp, and i try to follow the rules************************************
************************************3: we all make mistakes at life, i am asking a chance************************************
************************************i am not going to disappoint you guys again************************************

Additional Information: Hello staff and community
Well if it's possible .
if i can make this apology accepted by apologizing truthfully , 317 days passed since my ban , but most cases needs to pass a year to make an apology for these maters,
so:
I am sorry that i cheated for 5-6 day's using esp to farm grind. the reason i did that stupid thing from the rage of some situations that i had day's before doing that i, of some hackers that had esp or idk aimbot ,i dealt with that with the wrong act,
and so i became something what i hated
than to report it to community or staff.
this is my second time i used hacks on games, one when i was 13 at 4story, and last time to perpheads
Well as you know i tried to make an alt account, and one morning i got teleported with 4-6 staff, I was saying to my self,
Damn they are " like detective conan and his team :p"
didn't lied to question though to evade the ban cause wasn't right, since then i was just waiting so if i may i get forgiven for my bad action that i took by the rage i had,
I have to say, that i am so sorry for doing that to ruined some's innocent players, i regret it, even i am shammed at big level for my self, and even i if i be unbanned. i will still be shammed.
obviously i wont do that ever again, i will try to help catch the cheaters with the staff help and report them this time.
checking forums atc, though i am not so talkative person so most of time i just browse..
I am trying to be active to forums from when i got back from work, so 6 months i was away
Well i can't play any other servers, that is the only one server that is what i like and having fun, Staff is there always support you and keeps sure the rules are followed by everyone,
so yeah, i am again apologizing to every staff and member for my doings
and if get forgiven so i can play again, i promised that i wont do that ever again,
hmm thats all, i am not so good with articles though, sorry about that.
And thank you for your time for reading this and ,i wish that it will be considered
if not still no problem , i will respect every answer.
Have a nice day..
******************************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.