Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Player 1 / Trinity
Your Roleplay Name: Been so long I don't remember
Your SteamID: Trinity | STEAM_0:0:138942573 | Player 1 | STEAM_0:1:59800650

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating attempt detected

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, I've been banned since Jun 20, 2015, at that time I would've been 15, since then I've obviously matured and learnt new lessons since that ban, I've always been unaware of what cheats were detected but after my first appeal was denied in September 2015 I accepted my wrongdoings and thought it was a good idea to leave it for a longer time.

It's now 2022 and I've gained some interest in trying out Garry's Mod again to see how everything has developed and changed over the years, during my 4000+ hours on GMOD I've only consistently played a few servers, one of them being Perp Heads and would love to see how the server & community is now.

Sadly I did make some mistakes hence the console detecting something, for any inconvenience I created I'm sorry and will ensure it will not happen again, and can say nothing like that has ever happened since and I've learned from my failures, would just love to play what I did growing up again.

Additional Information: My previous account was Player 1 but that account is no longer in use. Thank you for reading the appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.