Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy/Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Quintavious Brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB Due to extremely toxic behaviour

Why should this appeal be considered?: Now that I have been banned for 10 months I have had time to re-think my actions and I am certain that I will not be toxic anymore to the community members or to anyone else for that matter. After I was provided a chance to apologise to Clarky in private, he decided to accept my most sincere apologies and allow me to prove myself to him as I nicely requested from him which I really appreciate. I have had communication with Clarky a few times since that happened and I believe we are now on better terms and I wish to continue and improve our terms.
I want to apologise to the community as a whole for being an extremely toxic person over the time I played actively on the server. I want to also apologise to any staff member that has had to deal with my awful behaviour. I am certain that anything like that will not happen again if I am given the slight possibility to prove myself as a worthy member of this community.
I am also extremely sorry to the staff members that have lost respect for me due to my actions, however that is completely my fault but if I am able to re-join the community, I would try my hardest in every way shape or form to prove myself to anyone and everyone in the community.

Additional Information: I hope that you can consider this and give me a chance to prove to you that I have changed through my actions and words. I really want the chance to play again and I would appreciate it extremely if I was provided that chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.