Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Admin meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Quintavious Brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community Wide Ban because of extremely toxic behaviour (Now decreased to a 2 year ingame ban)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to start off by saying that the measures I proposed in my forum ban appeal will still be followed by myself if this appeal was to be accepted and I was allowed back on the server in order to assure that I do not ruin the community's positive image. As I have before, I will be always willing to help out new and old players on the server to maintain an enjoyable community to play in. I want to be unbanned from the server as I really miss playing and having fun with all the players on the server.

I am aware that I have been a member of the community for long enough to know what is right and what isn't. I have taken time during the duration of my ban to become a better person and allow people to enjoy playing games without having to deal with my shitty behaviour. I have really improved over the last year behaviour-wise and as I have said many times, I am really sorry to the community as a whole for my toxicity before my ban. I want to prove myself even further on the forums and the server if I am allowed to as before, I took the community for granted which is why I ended up getting banned due to my stupid and selfish actions. At this point in time however, I am more and more aware of my actions and I can assure everyone that I am not what I used to be a year ago. I am now more-open minded than before and I am willing to be more sociable and expand the number of people I communicate with and maintain positive relations to them. I am perfectly aware of my previous malicious actions and I am also perfectly aware of the fact that I have learned and changed a lot since then in order to try and really prove myself and keep improving for the better. I would likely to gain reputation within the community as a nice and friendly person you can talk to on and off the server if you need any type of support at any time.

Additional Information: I have now finished school and would love to be able to play on the server and have even more fun than before now that the server is booming with more and more new and old faces.

I really hope you take great consideration after reading this appeal and allow me to join back the server and prove myself as a better person.

Thank you for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.