Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: J2K
Your Roleplay Name: Jammington Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly I'd like to start the appeal apologising to the community as a whole for my history of toxicity and rule behaviour I have conducted over the years. It has been nothing but appalling. There is no excuse to how I had acted over the years and I apologize for my actions and to anyone who has been affected over the years by me. I am hoping I can be given another chance to show that I have matured a lot over the years since my ban and hopefully make amends with the community, and show that I'm not the same toxic person I used to be. Once I realised how bad I became I have been trying to better my self ever since.

Although some of the community may not want me to be unbanned, which is understandable. I do feel like since my ban I have improved a lot as a person and as a community member as I have learned how to be more of a community member in a different community. Where I have learned to follow rules and not be toxic and within my 7 months of playing there I have not received a single punishment, and I have also cut ties with a lot of the toxic people I used to play with back when I was unbanned. I have 0 intentions of playing with those type of people since my growth as a person which I am hoping to display here back in the community and earn the respect back that I have broken between a lot of friends here.

I do apologise for the Mass RDM, honestly there is no excuse or even a reason to why I did it. I just started a shootout for no reason because I wasn't thinking at the time. Mass RDM is pointless and even before that I did never understand why people did it. I apologise to anyone who was affected by me killing them and I hope they did get reimbursed for my stupid actions of doing it. I also apologise to the staff members who cleaned that up which I believe was Collier. Whom I owe a massive apology to for over the years, from being friends to seeing me become some minge toxic rulebreaker you hated, I am hoping you can forgive me for all the shit I have caused you over the years and the same goes to all the other staff members that have been affected by me and my actions.

I know it will be hard to be ever forgiven for my past behaviour and actions. I would love to make amends with the community and if anyone has been upset by how I have acted towards you or if my actions have caused you annoyance, I'd love to hopefully either speak to you about it by reaching out to me VIA steam or prove to you I'm not the old person I am. I would really like one more shot in this community even if that means one slip up and I'm permanently banned again as I have the community which was like a second home to me. I have re-read through all the rule changes since my ban so I am updated on everything.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking your time to read through the appeal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.