Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Hate_ZacBritishCat
Your Roleplay Name: Bobbie Sandimanie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115193645

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating ☹

Why should this appeal be considered?: I Accidentally joined the server using cheats last night and immediately disconnected when I noticed it I did not even move out of spawn. Never cheated on the server before never planned on it I dont find it fun. I played the rest of the night normally and logged on today to see I am banned. I encourage you to check whatever system you are using to log cheaters and confirm that was the one time I ever cheated on the server and that I immediately left without ever interacting with anyone or anything.

Additional Information: @Dank :)

Reaction score
/AA..A.A\
() /\/\/\/\/\/\ () () /\/\/\/\/\/\ ()
\AA..A.A/ \/\/\/\/\/ \AA..A.A/
() /\/\/\/\/\/\ () () /\/\/\/\/\/\ ()
\AA..A.A/
:wacky::hilarious:
Bumping the thread is just going to get it denied man.

Admin meeting bans can take up to a couple weeks to get looked at as admin meetings aren't done too often since they usually only have to happen when theres enough appeals/staff applications or actual stuff to talk about.

Reaction score
Bumping the thread is just going to get it denied man.

Admin meeting bans can take up to a couple weeks to get looked at as admin meetings aren't done too often since they usually only have to happen when theres enough appeals/staff applications or actual stuff to talk about.
Sorry this is only my second appeal not familiar on the do's and dont's or what an admin meeting even is thank you for letting me know

Reaction score

After having a quick chat with Fredy I've decided to accept your appeal as your story does check out and the logs confirm you did not move.

A demand we are setting is that you will instantly delete any traces of cheats from your PC. If I see that it happens again either by accident or on purpose the ban will be reinstated.