Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Spliff2k22
Your Roleplay Name: harry o farrel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:741079000

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Why were you banned/blacklisted?: apparently i was beeing raisist i was not beeing rasist what i was trying to sya am boulord in game and seem to be me geting arrested all the time for some think i have not done and all i had done was crafting and get arrested all time yes i admit i was angrey but i fully opoligise for what happend did not mean are how its come owt am not beeing raisist

Why should this appeal be considered?: Why were you banned/blacklisted?: apparently i was beeing raisist i was not beeing rasist what i was trying to sya am boulord in game and seem to be me geting arrested all the time for some think i have not done and all i had done was crafting and get arrested all time yes i admit i was angrey but i fully opoligise for what happend did not mean are how its come owt am not beeing raisist i did not mean it at all

Reaction score
i know what i done and i did not mean it at all sorry for it can the ban be reconsider from permnat to a week are somethink as i have leart the hard way

Reaction score
I was told ypu called @Muffin the N word and disconnected in a sit, the latter part was confirmed as I was there for the disconnect.

Reaction score
hello i understand i was realy mad and i did not mean to call any one the n word i did not take me medication last night for me adhd and i went off the rails my bad and i hope you can fogive me and let me have another chance if it was to happen again u can perm ban as i realy love playing this server best rp i played i like to take my time and for one of yous to pass the message to muffin saying i am deadly sorry for way i went on

Reaction score
i under stand but what i need to address is why has my been perm ban when it was my action not her she done nothink and u are saying alt account as not an alt account i have my pc and she has her own and she been perm ban of console throw me i think u need to take a look at it as it not her doing and she is baned for nothink as it was me that was a dick i admit can u rezolve this as she if foming i have distroyed her progress on the game her name is ayoitcait ie amber dings

Reaction score
i dont famlie share account if that what u think as am not like that if i been banned it a ban am nt guna try and get on throw other account am not that low in life buty i am totaly sorry for what i done and disconnecting