Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: gabixpro5
Your Roleplay Name: john schumer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453524997

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Family shared account

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didint know that family shared accounts are against the rules. I really had no idea because I used family shared account before on this server with no problem and i thought its quite harmless actually. I wasnt using the multiple accounts to ban evade or anything. I just simply like to play on different accounts for different things. I want to say that if my permanent ban is appealed i promise to never make that mistake and stick to one account now. Im sorry

Reaction score
You mention the account that was automatically banned for family sharing, but you neglect to mention your other account, for which you made a conscious effort to bypass the anti-evasion system and used to evade multiple of your main account's bans, would you like to mention this ban too?

Reaction score
You mention the account that was automatically banned for family sharing, but you neglect to mention your other account, for which you made a conscious effort to bypass the anti-evasion system and used to evade multiple of your main account's bans, would you like to mention this ban too?
Yes i understand that an im very sorry. Put i had no idea that i wasnt allowed to switch accounts after a ban. Because all ur progress is gone anyway. All im asking for is one more chance im never gonna neglect the server rules again and never gonna make an new account or ban evade

Status
Not open for further replies.