Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: D3V
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Fuskis
Your Roleplay Name: unsure never played
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456259365

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "ban Evasion"

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads Server Administration,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the ban I received on March 6, 2019, at 7:19 AM from the Perpheads RP Server. I am genuinely puzzled as to the reasons behind my ban since I have never played on your server before. Furthermore, I have no association with the STEAM_0:0:102574551 account that was banned for "ban evasion."

Having reviewed the rules and guidelines of Perpheads RP Server, I am fully aware of the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment. I have always aimed to uphold these principles in my gaming experiences. Thus, I am genuinely perplexed as to how I could have violated any rules or engaged in ban evasion.

I kindly request your assistance in shedding light on the circumstances that led to my ban. It is of utmost importance to me to understand the situation and rectify any misunderstandings. I have a genuine passion for roleplaying and wish to contribute positively to the Perpheads community.

If there has been a mistake in identifying my account or associating it with the banned STEAM_0:0:102574551 account, I implore you to reevaluate my case. I am willing to provide any additional information or evidence that may help clarify my innocence and separate my identity from the banned account.

I genuinely believe that my ban was not intended for me, and I sincerely hope for a fair and unbiased evaluation of my appeal. The opportunity to engage in the Perpheads RP Server community and enjoy the gameplay experience would mean a lot to me.

Thank you for considering my ban appeal. I am eager to cooperate with you and provide any necessary information to assist in resolving this matter. Please feel free to reach out to me if you require any further details or have any questions.

Once again, I appreciate your attention and understanding. I look forward to a positive resolution and the opportunity to be a valued member of the Perpheads RP Server community.

Sincerely,
Fuskis

Status
Not open for further replies.