Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: EllenYeager
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: 888
Your Roleplay Name: Ronnie Murphy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177547090

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this appeal for reconsideration of the ban on my account due to my mass RDM situation. I fully understand the mass of my actions, and I sincerely apologize for any disruption and the negative impact it may have caused on the community.

I deeply regret my actions and I have taken full responsibility for the consequences that followed.I made a poor judgment call and began in a behavior that directly goes against the rules upheld by the Perpheads community. I understand that such behavior not only ruins the experience for others but also the overall integrity and enjoyment of the server.

Since the incident, I have taken ample time for reflection and have realized the seriousness of my actions. I now comprehend the importance of maintaining a fair and respectful environment for all players within the community. I understand the impact that even a single act of my mass RDM can have on other players, the staff, and the whole server.

During my ban, I made an effort to familiarise myself with the server's rules and guidelines. I am committed to staying to the rules strictly upon my return. Furthermore, I have actively sought out opportunities to improve my knowledge and skills as a responsible player through various gaming communities and forums.

I believe that my temporary ban has served as an important wake up call, and I assure you that I have learned my lesson fully. I am determined to make mends for my past mistakes and to contribute positively to the Perpheads moving forward by playing with all the right rules and guidelines. I am aware that I need to rebuild trust with both the staff and the players I have affected, and I am prepared to put in the necessary effort to do so.

I kindly request your consideration in lifting my ban, even if i do have to uphold to certain restrictions whilst playing on the server such as a gun ban or another form of punishment.

If granted the opportunity to return to the server, I assure you that I will keep myself with respect, and fairness. I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience and trouble caused and I am eager to show my commitment to being a responsible and valued member of the Perpheads once again.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I greatly appreciate your attention and consideration. Thank you EllenYeager!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.