Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: flux
Your Roleplay Name: Frank Escrow
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193051131

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?:
Dear PERP community and staff,

I fully understand the severity of my actions, and the negative impact they have had on the server and its community. I would like to sincerely apologize for my previous misconduct, and assure you that I am reformed and committed to adhering to the rules moving forward.

I acknowledge that I have been banned twice for cheating, and I am aware that my previous ban was lifted due to a year expiring on the ban. I will not take this opportunity for granted and am genuinely remorseful for my past behavior. I also attempted to lie to management post ban, this was stupid and didn't help my case, and for that I am remorseful and apologetic. I also acknowledge that I utilized an alt account to minge, RDM and a voice changer to mask my identity, it also resulted in my friend being banned for association. I want to make it clear that I regret doing this. During my prior cheating ban I also came on an alt account, and this was stupid to do. The only way I can prove myself, is to rectify my actions and ensure that I am on the right path.

Since my ban, I have worked on improving certain aspects of my life and spoken to community members who still hold some kind of respect for me. I really enjoyed being within the community, and a build up of my actions has led to this appeal. I wasn't particularly friendly towards certain community members and staff, and for that I apologize to those players, and the community for my toxic behavior; I was known as a troll/minge to staff, having 14 bans and 17 blacklists on record, which I am remorseful and apologize for.

I am aware this is a short appeal considering the circumstance, however, everything within my appeal comes from a good place.

Thank you for taking time to read and evaluate my appeal, I am looking forward to your response.

Flux

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.