Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: admin meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Dom (͡o‿O͡)
Your Roleplay Name: Dominico Kushenbico i think
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: So it has now been about 4 months since I got banned for metagaming. I have reflected upon my actions in that time, I lost a couple close family friends during that time and spoke out too people about my mental health, I have changed for the better once again and hope too be able too come back shortly.
Anyway moving onto the actual apology, I would like too apologise mainly too the player I effected and too Ellie and any other staff member which may of sat through my demo and had too piece together each bit alongside the other user. I lied about it in every F6 because I didn't want too get banned as I was really enjoying my time and thought I was behaving particularly well. I think it was 3 months since I got unbanned and banned again, in that time I hadn't broke any rules apart from this one incident. I completely regret my actions and wish I never decided too metagame.
Thank you for taking your time too read this apology, Dom

I have just looked at scambans after seeing a message from Eric saying I tried too ban evade on the 20th of July, I don't have another steam account and didn't try too ban evade. I know it sounds dumb but I didn't try too play.
PlayerMiki
ReasonAlt account of STEAM_0:0:581055058
SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:758391653

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.