Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: hype
Your Roleplay Name: Dex Frost
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:184236043

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I am hype, and I think I should be considered for an unban. I was banned over a year ago, and I feel as though I have waited long enough and learned enough from my time away to understand that what I did was not okay. I can assure you I will never repeat those actions as they ruin the fun for everyone else on the server. I also want to express that I didn't mean to cause any inconvenience to any staff or player, and I am sorry for wasting everyone's time and energy by cheating. It was a foolish decision, and I deeply regret it because I always remember this server being so enjoyable, and I miss playing with all my friends. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, even though my actions were completely unacceptable. During my absence from the server, I haven't used cheats in any game, and I have completely deleted them from my PC. I have learned that it's not okay, and it shouldn't be done. I believe I should be trusted as, during my time on the server, I wasn't malicious towards people, and I tried to be helpful to those I played with. I admit to making a stupid mistake, and I can promise you that I will never do it again. Additionally, I would love to play with my friends who have either been unbanned or returned to the community recently, as I loved playing on the server with them.

Additional Information: I wuv perpheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.