Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: BombDJuice
Your Roleplay Name: Chirs Bum
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:627096591

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Ban Evasion. Alt account of STEAM_0:0:62926626, Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: The reason I believe this account should be appealed is because my previous primary account was banned 21MAR2020 and at that time I was a little too immature to be playing on this server. There's not a day that goes by that I regret cheating on my primary account because this server is realistically the only server I enjoy playing on. I don't want to sound like a cop out by saying that I was immature at the time, but I do want to prove logistically during the time frame of 11NOV2021 and 3DEC2021 I sunk hundreds of hours in with no infractions of cheating nor any intentions of cheating. I really do apologize for cheating and I'm dying to come back to the server and enjoy the moments that I had with not only the community but with my friends. During my short amount of time on the server on my alternate account I really involved myself with the community making hundreds of new friends including a few of the staff members. I really hope you take this into consideration, and I hope to hear from you guys soon. I really appreciate your time and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Additional Information: As mentioned above I involved myself the community being voted in as one of the best new players amongst of the hundreds of players that actively played on the server. (link below)

Reaction score
Thank you for your apology. I am happy to forgive your alt accounting, but the rest of the administration team will decide if your original cheating ban be forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.