Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ♡☁
Your Roleplay Name: I dont remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:538738975

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Racist, Homophobic

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned around 6 months ago for something which I'm very embarrassed about looking back. I don't remember exactly what I said but regardless it was enough to end me up perma'd from this server. I don't have very much playtime as the day I joined was the day I was banned. I want to formally apologize to the administrator who issued the ban and to anyone else affected by my harsh language and/or symbology which lead to the ban as I was most likely not thinking and whatever happened I'd assume slipped out, not an excuse for my actions as I am very sorry and wish to be given another chance to play this server with my friends and possibly become an active member of the community in the near future.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking my apology into consideration and thank you for your time

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I was the helper at the time who partly handled the situation with @A1L Just from your recent steam names I can see you are still into trolling on gmod servers and a general troll I really don't see why you should be let back into the server. Day 1 of the server and you decided to do what you did. Nothing little and didn't even attempt to take anything serious. This is the reason why you was banned.
Contains racist language

g59

Reaction score
Just from your recent steam names I can see you are still into trolling on gmod servers and a general troll
I only play 1 gmod server which all my hours on gmod are in, please elaborate on how my names on steam correlate with gmod specifically and tie in with me "being a general troll"

Day 1 of the server and you decided to do what you did. Nothing little and didn't even attempt to take anything serious. This is the reason why you was banned.
Contains racist language
Honestly this clip is just horrible to watch, im ashamed of myself for ever thinking this type of stuff was funny. I've grown as a person and grown as a member of society since this horrendous clip, Just started college and I'm working a night job so I rarely even have to play Garry's Mod Which is why it took me so long to write an appeal. I really am sorry for actions and pray I'm given another chance to prove that I really have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.