Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: kurdboy
Your Roleplay Name: John Mcho
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121718132

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 1.6 - Said extremely racist things in Dutch, when brought up to a sit, denied doing it // Banned for Enforcer Sindarin -- Extended to Permanent for Paypal Scamming SteamID STEAM_0:0:121718132

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well this isnt my first rodeo in this forum with my appeals but im going for it. In october I was playing in perp with a serious mindset. I was rping doing my best not to break any rules and just having with an org i was in. At the time I got banned I happened to have an interaction with someone there who was going OOC because of my accent. He knew I was dutch and so was he. After i stepped in my car ingame i said some pretty racist things in dutch. After that got brought into a sit and banned for a duration I dont remember. Now I didnt agree with the ban at all and went too far at some point threatening to make a dispute on paypal and it turned into a perma ban. If by chance I did chargeback money I would have no problem paying it back. I just want to be given another chance. Its been nearly a year since the ban and im ready for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.