Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: BnJE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Diki-PROFESSOR_GEKMANS'S
Your Roleplay Name: john doe( i forgot was a long time ago)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196263989

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: why you should consider your appeal is because i dident know what i was doing i was gifted a grenade and i was always playing perpheads with my 2 bestfriends who were also playing perpheads alot like me and i wanted to impress them or make them laugh because i wanted to be funny for them you know make us all laugh have a good time so i threw the grenade thinking it was funny but it was a big fault i dident make anybody laugh there were only people mad at me i dident know it was that serious for them i felt bad knowing i only annoyed them with my prank what was later not so funny after all

Additional Information: iam sorry for the things i did it has been 2 months already and my friends still play perpheads sometimes without me and knowing i cant join them hurts man and i just want to make good memories with my friends in perpheads bro i know i shouldnt threw that grenade i know i should take the rules more serious man iam sorry i only want yall to give me a warning or atleast make my ban shorter or anything thank you for reading this you may have changed your mind about me or not but i only ask yall give me one more chance man

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.