Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Jordz
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby Abudhabi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13737066

Why were you punished?: Attempted MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: We were all having fun and I was living in the moment, I'm sorry. Everyone was having a blast hanging out at Bazaar just being people. Socializing, shooting the shit, and playing on a floating piano sharing laughs. I should not have pulled up to the crowd and bumped the players to make them fall over. That was an intrusive thought that I seriously should NOT have done. Mass RDM was not my intention, if I wanted to I'd have used a grenade. I drove slow on purpose only to bump people over and put on a fake drunk slur to make everyone laugh. The severe consequences followed and I am truly sorry. I really like being apart of this community. I hope my sincerity comes across clear as it's not my strong suite and I refuse to use any sort of AI to help write this. This is me being me. I am sorry.

Additional Information: I knew there were mods/admins present and thought bumping a couple people would be funny since the setting was so laxed. I had no idea it would result in a 6 month ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.