How long were you banned for: Permanetly

Your Steam Name
: ShadowTyler
Your In-game Name: (Don't Remember it)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94558469

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating attempt detected
Why should this appeal be considered:
Dear Perpheads Staff Team,
Hello staff team iam shadowtyler iv'e been banned permanetly in Feb 20, 2018 and almost been 2 years to the ban iam actually feeling bad for the thing i do wich is trying to cheat in the server and it was really bad idea iam posting this apologize because i really did something stupid and i really miss the server iam sorry for being trash with admins and players and iam really sorry for all ban evades that happend iam really wanted to play perp all the time and really miss the server and my friends in it i know that appeal is nothing but it almost got banned for 2 years and everytime got denied so i wanted to say iam sorry i hope i back to perpheads and play like normal and new guy because i really miss the server

It has been 2 years since my banned, I would like to apologize for my actions and for attempting to get cheats on and ban evade , I really want to play on the server,I don’t know what was on my mind that made me try to cheat, I hope u guys consider it and give me another chance to get on the server and play,I would like to apologize for @TinySlayer if I was abit disrespectful, am very sorry.

Additional Comment(s):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.