Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: kuraprzygoda
Your Roleplay Name: Jacob Chicken
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:83965296

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Disgusting in-game conduct through voice chat, otherwise displayed a clear disregard for the server and its rules.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First things first I would like to say, that I think this is my first TRUE appology I have ever made on this forums.
More than a Year ago I got banned. I beleave, the decision of banning me was the right thing to make, because not gonna lie, I was just a "trash" to this forums. Since my first visit on the server, I wasn't roleplaying on the high standards. I can say, that my roleplay level was kind of low, and there is nothing to hide in it. There was also a lot of Disregard on my part to the server, also the server rules. I see. I see, that my decision of joining in to that community one year ago was wrong. I actually wasn't ready, to play online with people, who really likes to do roleplay. Mi mind was toxic, also as i was. I would like to say TRUE sorry, to everyone i kind of "hurt" by my time playing on the server, especially the admins, whitch I gave them a lot of unnecesery work.
The truth is, I am a little older now. I can see, my previous behaviour, and I feel ashamed of it. I also beleave, that if i Joined the forums TODAY I would act way better, cause beleave me or not- I fell in love with true RP. After the time what have passed, I really see what i have lost, and how good server I lost acess to. Since the time I've played on this server, i didn't only learned respect to people/peoples creations, I also learned how to enjoy, and play a true roleplay. I can say, that I personally "leveled up", and I am not "this stupid child" anymore. I wish i have done better. Now, I just want to say sorry for the last time, and I hope, that you will still have a little hope for me- as the player.

Thank you, and have a good rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.