Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: kuraprzygoda
Your Roleplay Name: Jacob Chicken
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:83965296

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Disgusting in-game conduct through voice chat, otherwise displayed a clear disregard for the server and its rules.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First, I would like to say that I understand the seriousness of my previous behaviour and the BAD impact it had on the server.
I would like to apologize for everything I did wrong and I would like to prove you that I can play like a normall roleplayer on the server.
I realize that my behavior on the server through voice chat and my actions disregarded the server rules and were "toxic" to other players. Now, after some time, I understand that it was such inappropriate and Unacceptable. I fully regret my actions, feel ashamed of them and I believe I can do better.
Since the ban, I have spent time working on my actions, trying to improve my behavior both in-game and in my real life.
I promise, that my goal is no longer to destroy the atmosphere/fun on the server. I regret my previous actions, which ruined the fun for other players. I want to come back to the server as a good and CHANGED player who can play on this server, and not cause any problems.
I am asking you to give me a second chance to show you how I really changed. From this moment, I PROMMISE that I will follow the server rules and respect the opinion of the administration.
Once again, I would like to truly appologize for my previous behavior and for all the "damage" I have ever made.
Thank you for reading my ban appeal, and I hope I will be able to show you how really good player I can be on the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.