Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: just dance
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: kuraprzygoda
Your Roleplay Name: Jacob Mchicken
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:83965296

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Disgusting in-game conduct through voice chat, otherwise displayed a clear disregard for the server and its rules.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,
First, I want to say that I know what I did wrong. I know I should have been self-controlled and I should NEVER have taken these stupid actions. I abused voice chat and I know it well. I shouldn't have challenged everyone around with words like that + unfairly and I should have respected the rules of the server. Almost half a year has passed and during this time I have tried to change not only in the game but also in real life, and I think I have succeeded. I would like to apologize to everyone for what I have done in the past. I feel very guilty and at the same time ashamed of what I have done. I promise my behavior has changed drastically for the better which will carry over into the game. I'll do my best to never go back to my previous behavior and make sure I'm not the only one who enjoys playing on the server. I hope that my appeal will be received positively and that I will have a chance to show my new and better role-playing / behavior.

Thank you for your time,
Have a nice day/night.

Additional Information: Also i have been banned on the discord server. (I am not sure why)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Where? On ban appeals/in game/ on discord?
If you are saying about ban appeals, then yes I do, but this time i take this really serious.
I believe @Ellie is referring to the stuff that you were saying in-game, that got you banned.

Reaction score
It was a lot worse than that, try to think and remember a little harder
I said a lot of things. I don't know which word/sentence is exackly responsible for my ban. One of the things I said was: racist stuff, singing weird songs like 'can I put my balls in your jaws, discriminating against a few social groups. I've been thinking about it for an hour and I don't remember anything else. Please enlighten me, what word / sentence do you mean?

Reaction score

You made comments about minors in a sexual nature, it’s disgusting and you’re not welcome back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.