Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: AndxrZ
Your Roleplay Name: Quantavius Jamarsons
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:630301267

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: First off I shouldn't justify my actions and be petty about what i did .I now know I was in the Wrong I let my Ego get ahead of me which led to me being banned for 6 months But, One of the people I RDM'ed was a guy called Frank Silva (Who I was having an altercation with at the time) Started Hitting me and my friend after we were beefing with some sweater guy. I chased him to city hall, ran inside, He became a Secret Service agent and then gun pointed me Which I accepted at that point but Obviously I killed him and the Sweater I was beefing. The other 2 people I killed was purely crossfire They were all huddled around the PD staff entrance. Absolutely nowhere would I of ever done this if he hadn't of became an SS member and gun pointed me and continue to run into PD and if I knew doing so I wouldn't have done it especially as a cop but I find it pretty ironic that People Are Getting Banned for A 1 , 2 or 3 Months, 3 days, 1 week for being Racist , Doing Explicit things around a child in "RP" , Homophobia, Harassing A female etc. Now like I said at the start I'm not trying to justify my actions but that's pretty ironic don't you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.