Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: cactifish
Your Roleplay Name: James Ramden
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60679882

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Placing Fuel Cans, MRDM, NitRP

Why should this appeal be considered?: I will make this second appeal to explain why I did this. My reasoning for placing gas cans was to get revenge against the PD, as usually there are PD raids, there was also a situation two days ago in which a gang member (Idk who) placed a gas can in front of cars and hit them with a bat to explode it, as revenge against the cops who had wronged him.

I thought the same thing should apply RP-wise, as a cop wrongfully arrested me. I therefore, mistook this as something that could be interpreted as rather extreme RP.

This is why I placed the gas cans and why I decided to explode the gas cans to cause havoc.

I apologize for being in the wrong, but I feel I should at least be given a chance to come back as I want to continue roleplaying on the server and have grown to liking it.

I respect your descision at the end of the day and if you cannot appeal or even lessen the ban for me I understand, I just want to be able to play and respectfully RP on the server as I find it fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.