Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Zoephix
Your Roleplay Name: Yuko Kurogi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50197118

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - The user decided to drop multiple fuel cans into a fire, making the fire spread accross bazaar. Extended as the user has no intention to play properly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for my past behaviour, I'm aware that my reputation was really not the best. It's been over a year since I've been banned, and I would love to be able to take part in the community again. I've matured a lot since then. I've started college last year, gotten a serious job and moved out.

I really miss hopping on Garry's Mod and playing Perpheads. It's been a great part of my teenage years, and I'm close to hitting the nine year mark on this community soon. I've gotten a lot of great memories from playing here, which I am grateful for. I hope to get the chance to dig up some of those memories, and create new ones. I'm also really eager to socialize with others in the community, and potentially make new friends.

I have the genuine intend to play with a serious approach now, and can assure you that I will be playing properly, and have a thorough understanding of all the rules. I've become a whole different person since last playing on the server, and I really want to prove that.

Additional Information: I'm open to talk via any communication platform, if there is a desire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.