Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: ati
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Toxic behaviour once again.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello dear community and seniors,

I've been banned for 1 year and 6 months since today, i.e. there are still 6 months until my real unban day, so I was told that I might have a better chance of being unbanned if I really waited 1 and a half years and I just want it try again and ask the senior team not to directly reject my appeal and reconsider.

I've already talked to many and the seniors know what I'm up to as soon as I'm unbanned and I would just push through that and use my last chance in the perp community this time I really swear by everything that's sacred and dear to me I will not repeat the mistakes I made back then and after these 1 year and 6 months I have finally learned from my mistakes. As I said, I'm sorry for everything and ask for a positive feedback I would like to be part of the community again.

Best Regards
ati

Additional Information: If my behavior at that time repeats itself, I accept a ban directly without discussing it.

Reaction score
The reason my appeal really isn't long is because I've already said everything I know in all the other appeals that were rejected and didn't want to repeat it

Status
Not open for further replies.