Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Major ibraaa
Your Roleplay Name: Luke Jefferson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202214913

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating. Extended to community-wide.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to begin this appeal by apologizing to the entire community for my actions. I realize how my actions have negatively impacted the gameplay experience of others, and the dumbness as well as selfishness of cheating. I understand that it was wrong of me, and I really regret doing it. I'm hoping for a second chance, to show you guys that I have learned my lesson and that I have changed.

Since joining the community back in around 2018/2019, I have unfortunately received around 20 bans. At the time, I did not see these bans as something bad. However, I now understand that this was not acceptable behaviour, and it has affected my personal image. My goal with this appeal is to ask for your forgiveness and to either get the ban shortened or completely removed. I am aware that a lot of people who have played back in the time I got banned have a bit of a bad image of me, but I can assure you that I have reformed and changed. Over the past (almost) 3 years now, I have taken time to self-reflect, live the real life, as well as focused on work and school. I understand that being toxic is unacceptable, and I have made the decision to just be a better person. I am not the same ibraaa who cheated and was toxic in the past. My intentions now are to enjoy roleplaying on the server and just playing games in general.

I realized that cheating was a dumb mistake, and I see full responsibility for my actions. I have realized that it is not fun to ruin the gameplay experience for others. I have also decided to leave behind my toxic behavior and simply enjoy the server. I would be so thankful if you could consider unbanning me, and I promise to all of you that I will never touch cheats again or ever be toxic again. I just want to have a good time on the server.

Additional Information: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.