Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: BnjE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: bopiinq
Your Roleplay Name: Bill Ohio
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216465207

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this appeal should be considered, because that was quite a long time ago and now i regret it. This server is acctually really fun and i apologise for doing what i did. I just want to play again because this is the only rp server on gmod that i have enjoyed. So please consider my apology, i regret my actions. ive been banned for a long time and i learned my lession and i promise to never do such thing again

Additional Information: Ive been banned for a long time now

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hey bro, apologies, I'm not staff, but just want to help clarify something since I see you've posted several open appels now.
Bans longer than 6 months, I believe are discussed during an admin meeting, which there is no schedule for however I'm sure they try to have them as often as possible.
I'd imagine this appeal is the only one you'll need:
No need to post anymore, can assure you it will get looked into.The (Admin Meeting) bit at the end, is what this means.

Apologies to staff if I was out of line to post this.

Reaction score

I have changed the title of your appeal to be reviewed during an admin meeting, as all bans that are 6 months in length or greater go through this process.

Status
Not open for further replies.