Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: No idea
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Caleb (damn)
Your Roleplay Name: Caleb John
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74285345

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I actually don't remember

Why should this appeal be considered?: I haven't played perpheads in I think about 2-4 years, I don't remember what I did to get perm banned but I want to apologize for whatever it was as I would've been around 17 years old at the time and I was probably being a little shithead, I sold my computer 2 years ago and just recently bought another and was hoping to check out perpheads again as I have a lot of fun memories of playing but sadly realized I was perm banned when I tried to connect.
Completely understand if my ban isn't appealed as I have no real dispute just that its been a few years and I don't even remember what I would've done to cause it. I can't find my ban in the ban list either.

Reaction score
You got banned for mass RDM. The reason that its permanent was because it was your third time getting banned for mass RDM.

Bans longer than 6 months are being dealt with in admin meetings.

Reaction score
Okay, is there anything I can do about the ban or is it just going to have to stay permanent? Thanks for getting back.

Reaction score
Okay, is there anything I can do about the ban or is it just going to have to stay permanent? Thanks for getting back.
It’ll be reviewed by Admins in an admin meeting, they’ll determine whether to unban you or keep the ban on place.

Status
Not open for further replies.