Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valetine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: pickle™
Your Roleplay Name: Adolf Montgomery
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92237725

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: ERP, Racism

Why should this appeal be considered?: I last played on this server about 3-4 months ago with me and my friends, We played for a little while and minged and got banned and the reason I was banned was for ERP and racism. I remember why i was banned for ERP (I did /me cums everywhere or something along the lines) and it was obviously not meant to be taken seriously. I do not however remember the racism reason and to be honest I don't think it actually happened as I do not stand for it or think its funny in any way, The reason i want to be unbanned is my friend joined the server around 7 hours ago at the time of writing this and has been playing on it since and the server looked like a lot of fun to actually play and rp on unlike other servers. I would like to appeal the ban and play on the server with him as we both want to play together. I sincerely apologize for whatever wrongdoing i did on this server and i have reformed. I will not break any rules nor will I NITRP. I just want to play with my friends (not the ones i minged with).

Additional Information: TLDR I was banned a while ago and I didn't remember why and now I would like to be unbanned because my friends are all playing on this server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.