Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Allen/Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: 3.4 Breaker
Your Roleplay Name: John Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88021688

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.7

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know I just had my apology accepted, however I am making another apeal in the hopes that you forgive me further. I have a very clean history on the server and barely any rulebreks I am begging for the chance to be let back on the server. I know what I did was really bad as i said in my last appel i was being really stupid. i appreciate unbanning me for permanant, however with my ban record im aksing for a complete ban removal instead of 6 months. I promise i wondt do anything like this again and the rule was just recently introduced to not allow bad names on steam. im asking for further forgiving i really love this server and i was acting really autistic by not changing my name to something not a racial slur backwards. like you said i was being an edgelord and i was high, is there any way i can take some sort of deal to not cause issues so i can return sooner than 6 months i really do enjoy the server. forgive my speeling im undegucated in writing.

Additional Information: thanks for considering this appeal <3

Reaction score
am dearly asking for this as i would like to be present for the christmas event as it my favorite time of the year to play perp and it is also my birthday on christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.