Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Je m'appelle
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Ross? I'm not too sure of my previous name, I apologise
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: To Start off with i'd like to apologize for how I've acted in the past. I know some of you in the community only have bad things to say due to my past actions. I do regret all my previous bans and terrible attitude which lead to bad opinions on myself over the years. I am hoping to have a fresh start as it has been a few years since and I believe those times of immaturity are past me. I'd like to also apologize to anyone who was affected by my negativity within the community, it was very uncalled for and I realize that now I am older. I know none of this is connected towards my ban however it has also lead to my down fall within the community and must be apologized for.

I feel like I should be unbanned because although Mass RDM shouldn't be tolerated, and my reasoning behind shooting two people in the first place was stupid. I was just drunk and being a minge, not thinking about anyone else's roleplay and how it may affect them negatively which gives me no excuse to what I did and I deserve the punishment I have been dealt. I apologize to anyone who was affected before my ban and I hope we can look past this as I'd like to come back and roleplay once again without making a stupid mistake whilst showing I've changed since my previous ban. I have left it this long to appeal just so i can mature over the years and come back when ready. I am hoping you can accept me back into the community and allow my redemption story to begin.

I'd love to come back to the server, and just roleplay like the rest of you do without any immaturity from my side this time. I have a few plans with an old friend Bobbie Ross to play again and may be start an org that can help lesser experienced players whilst may be even start doing more organized crime with some other orgs than it just being a PvP org fest between orgs and actually have some type of structure between them.

I feel like I also owe a large majority of the staff team an apology for my bad behaviour as it may of had a negative affect on being staff as I was never the easiest person to deal with and I may of made it a massive headache to deal with any situations I was involved in. Along with my attitude. I've taken this time to mature and I hope I can be given one more FINAL chance, just on a trial basis for a certain period of time. Where if I slip up, I go straight back to a permanent ban without chance of appeal. After proving myself, I will then appeal my Communication bans and hopefully earn even more trust back within the community to back when I wasn't a massive cunt/minge. I think this would be a good way to go about it, as I have apologized before and actions speak louder than words in appeals.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking your time for reading the appeal and taking any consideration into it. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Good new years!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.