Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: littleevi
Your Roleplay Name: Jack knockers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581086406

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.6, 2.5, 3.2 - User gave a new player a gun who made it very clear his intention was to mass rdm. User also picked up guns from the victims. Throughout this entire situation he did not speak to his friends ingame at all.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I would like to apologize for my previous behavior, because of the language barrier I wanted to use AI. I apologize for that. My language skills in English are very difficult for me because it is not my first language. I would like to try again to comment. This time without AI.

I have been banned for 4 months now and have had enough time to think, reflect and understand more.

Through my selfish behavior I have caused harm to new players for my own benefit. I did not think about the consequences.

I gave a new players a weapon to kill other players and took their weapons. I know what I have done. I know that I acted eogistically for my own benefit. I know exactly what I did.

I have had a lot of time to think about my behavior and I am truly sorry for what I have done. I took the fun from others and used it for myself. I know the damage I have done. I also know that this will not happen again. I would like to prove that I can be different. By giving me a chance. I would like to show you that I am no longer like this and that I am not acting out of selfish motives.
I was also a new player in the server and would not want to be used like that. Because of my clarity, I know how to deal with my players. I would like to build up my trust with you and not use it as my own.

I promise you that I will abide by the rules and therefore ask for a chance.

I am really sorry for the damage I have done, I have changed and I have reflected my mistakes.

I miss playing with people in the server. I want the time back and I will do everything to be able to play in the server again

I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.