Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sindarin / Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: tmаc
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User killed someone who was sitting in there base through there window as they thought they were aiming a gun at them, even through this user was just making meth with no visible gun. This occurred during a active raid on a nearby apartment that the user was KOSing for - Long ban length due to a deal with a previous staff member

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'd like to start this off with a genuine apology for my behavior prior to the ban, I had made no real attempt to understand the rules nor follow them, although I spent copious amounts of time on the server and to be honest I played for the more competitive pvp side of the server rather than the actual RP side which I would like to change as I want to diversify the ways I enjoy the server. When I had initially gotten my original one-month ban I had decided to wait it out rather than make a deal initially but fumbled as the bordem grew after growing sick of Rust and CSGO, so I decided to make a deal with Efan, even though he had warned me multiple times that it would be a bad idea. After taking the deal I really did try to take the time to understand the rules and follow them properly, writing F6's if I was unsure instead of asking friends and rereading rules that I was unsure about and didn't understand even after my bans for them. The events that led up to me breaking the rule that ended up breaking the deal were rather unfortunate and in my personal opinion a mistake that was caused by a whole wide array of things but that's not important since it still happened, it was reported that without the deal is in place it would only amount to around a 3-day ban and was a minor rule break even considering my record, but I was still warned by Efan prior so this is irrelevant. During my time unbanned from the server which is coming up around 4 months in a week, I've come to appreciate the community around this game and is truly not comparable to any other community I've been in and I truly miss it and I'm angry with myself for making these decisions all these months ago. I personally feel that I'm ready to come back to Perp with a new mindset and a new acknowledgement of the rules that should truly keep me out of trouble and not harm anyone's experience. I just want to come back and benefit the server instead of hurting it.

Although I feel that im ready to come back I respect the outcome either way , I just would really get back to the only community who made me feel at home rather than a outsider .

Additional Information: " I might regret this later , but Im confident that I can make a effort to follow the rules and not be a fucking retard " - tmac

For the last 2 and a half years I've been smoking carts ( weed ) daily all day every day almost all my money would go to it, recently I quit although it was pretty hard at first im now feeling very good and my brain feels doesn't feel like there's a stormy cloud anymore. Although I don't blame the kush kompletely I still feel like it played a large role in my decision-making and my actions and I'm happy to finally be free from it.

Thank you for reading this whoever you are and I wish you Happy Holidays !

Status
Not open for further replies.