Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exemn
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Justin Beamer
Your Roleplay Name: Dante Red
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524602103

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.2, 3.4 - Engaging in a shootout outside the PD in direct eyeshot of a Police NPC. In a separate instance, executed a cop because they were afraid the police were suspicious of a prior murder, approaching the officer to kill them rather than running away. Metagaming and lying about it. //Banned for Enforcer Steelo

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this ban apology to express how sorry I am for breaking the rules on the server (1.6, 2.5, 3.2, 3.4). I understand that my actions were not only inappropriate, but also disruptive to the community, and I take full responsibility for them. First and foremost, I want to acknowledge that what I did was wrong, and it was a clear violation of the server rules. I am truly sorry for my behavior and for any harm or inconvenience, it may have caused to the other players playing properly on the server at the time. I know that my actions were not acceptable, and I regret making them. I want to assure you that this was not intentional, and it will not happen again. I understand that the rules are in place to ensure a realistic and enjoyable experience for everyone, and I am committed to upholding them in the future. I have taken the time to review the rules and understand their importance, and I will make sure to abide by them going forward by making sure to not be using things such as discord but rather using the in-game chat system voice box. I also understand that my behavior may have caused a loss of trust between myself and the server community admins and mods. I want to assure you that I am committed to earning back that trust and proving myself as a respectful and responsible member of the community. I am willing to take any steps necessary to make things right and ensure that such an incident does not happen again.

Additional Information: In conclusion, I want to express my sincerest apologies to the server community for my actions. I understand the seriousness of breaking the rules and I am committed to making things right. I hope that you can accept my apology and give me the opportunity to prove myself as a valuable member of the community.

Thanks and sorry, Ross

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.