Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Admin meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Dom (͡o‿O͡)
Your Roleplay Name: Dominico Kushenbico
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello I am once again apologising in hope that may ban may either get reduced or lifted, either one would be greatly appreciated.
So it has now been about 36 weeks since I got banned, I know my time in the community I haven’t shown that I can follow the rules but I know I can and will do that once my ban is over. I miss interacting with everyone on the server and being able to help newer players out, with that being through ooc or help or actually walking people through while in character. I will soon be getting my computer back and would like the opportunity too prove that I have changed since my ban, I am looking at being more passive then I was when I’m back and show why I deserve too be given another chance. I also do see why you may be reluctant at letting me back given my awful record (+ the alt accounts which actually aren’t mine or my brothers) but since I first joined and too now I have grown up a lot especially since my last ban, I took on more responsibilities irl and with that I am better at following rules.
I can also promise that whatever happens my brother would not be attempting to join the server or be playing on the server.

Additional Information: I’m also hoping if I get my computer and phone back from the police before Christmas I can come back in time for Christmas events.
Christmas spirit unban please

Status
Not open for further replies.