Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Mordo
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Neutron
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:595229741

Why were you punished?: 1.6-I had forgot to give the money back , in advance I was banned for 6 months for the premium

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I am sorry for what I have done. Now the reason I believe is because I did not how to operate premium that was my bad I should have read and how to donate premium. The admin thought I was scamming for the premium but I told him that I didn't know that I had to pay for it but he didn't believe me, then he stated that I should give back the 100k or else it would be a permanent ban I agreed to it and gave the 100k,he reduced my ban to 6 months. This was my bad too even though I didn't know how to react, I also didn't read the server rules before I played and how to make a donation. That is my fault for that. I really miss about the fun times I had on the server and I just want to be part of the community again...I think about playing on it everyday while coming home from school.

Additional Information: Please forgive me and please reduce my ban a bit or as much as you want

-Sorry

-Mordo

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
How did you not know that you have to pay for premium for someone else to receive it? Why did you lie to him saying that you didn't have the money in your balance?

Reaction score
I am sorry for that
inconvenience

like I said I didn't really understand how premium works as I never tried it, I didn't know I had to pay a real life fee for it.

Reaction score
I had forgot to read how premium works before doing the transaction

Please give me a second chance, I promise ill read and be cautious before performing a certain act...

Reaction score
Basically had forgot to check my bank account, but when asked I didn't know I received the money at the time so I thought I didn't receive any cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.