Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: w
Your Roleplay Name: Sasha Black
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55607114

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Perpheads Community and Staff,

It's been a little over a year since the unfortunate incident that led to my ban, and I'm here to express my apologies for letting everyone that I've built connections and all staff members down with my involvement in that incident that shall not be named that has tarnished my reputation. I want to start off by saying that even though I was not directly involved in the incident nor the cause, I still wish to take full responsibility for my actions and/or inactions and for any role I played. I sincerely regret not informing Fredy, and other staff members, of the possible impending actions of another community member and I now realize that I should've and could've done a lot more and the incident could have been mitigated or avoided. At the time, I did not fully realize that his actions were going to be sincere and underestimated the impact that it would have on the community.

I've come to this conclusion after over a year of reflecting on the situation and talking with other community members that I've been fortunate to still keep in contact with despite the community wide ban that was issued. Moving forward if given the opportunity, I would be fully committed to keeping a clean record and regaining the trust of the community whilst positively contributing as I had before (Best Driver 2022™, making a radio station, making content for everyone to enjoy) and I fully understand that any slightest incident would have me removed once again. I have multiple current community members and staff members who could vouch that I can contribute to the server and the community and uphold this commitment should I be unbanned. I would like to once again deeply apologize for what occurred and how I was involved and the time staff members wasted dealing with the aftermath of the incident and would like to come back and play with the people I have missed and enjoy the server and all the new amazing developments the server has made since my ban, I will not let you guys down again. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that I would be considered for an unban

W

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.