Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: TKML
Your Roleplay Name: Kimchi Yahya
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26621434

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Vile comments in OOC

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads staff members.

**Before you continue with your decision, I would like that you take your time to slowly read my appeal and truly consider your decision, as I have spent countless hours over the last couple of months writing each appeal and presenting the reasons why I think I deserve your kindness and a second chance.**

First of all, I shall present and explain the incident in case any of the owners read this for the first time or any new staff member is reading it for the first time and would like to present an opinion.
Almost a year ago, while me and a bunch of friends were casually playing the server and having fun, I got carried away with a joke somebody made in the public OOC chat, and made a stupid joke about pedophilia, but I never truly intended it or truly meant it, and it was naught but a stupid joke which I truly regret saying and took my time banned to reflect and learn from my mistake.

After everything that happened, I am writing this external appeal in continuation to the actions of my dear friend Bulletz who spoke to the Senior-Admin Efan in-game and asked for his opinion about what I could do in order to get unbanned as I truly miss the server and we both truly miss playing and enjoying the role-playing experience that this server has to offer.

Right now, I am not looking to make any excuses, not looking to escape out of anything, but if there is one thing I strive for after serving a punishment for that long, it is to finally get unbanned and enjoy this server once more. I am truly taking the responsibility for my actions and after taking such a long time to think of my mistake, I can truly promise you from my heart, that I have grew up from my stupid mistakes, I was younger and definitely dumber, and at that time I didn't realize the course of my actions, but as so much time had passed, I had finished school, starting studying for a career, and more importantly I developed values that for today's time I can promise I will never make such comments or jokes ever again.

In conclusion, I am truly requesting for your kindness to see through my reasons and consider unbanning me as I truly believe that I have changed from the time of the incident, and I would like to believe that I have showed that over the course of the last couple of months which I always came back with dedication and effort to make an appeal over and over again, I think that it truly shows how much love I have for the server and the experience I had there.

I would like to thank you if you took your time to read this appeal, and would be forever grateful if you took my request positively.

Much love and blessings,
TKML.

Status
Not open for further replies.